NU AIR rotary screw compressors are the answer to the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises, where compressed air is one of the main sources of energy.
All models in the SIRIO HT range from 7.5 up to 75 kW are designed to offer reliable and efficient operation, optimisation of energy consumption, reduced operating and energy costs and simple installation and use.
- New advanced ETMII and ETIV electronic controllers;
- Axial fan to supply the optimum cooling air flow in any environmental condition with minimum noise level;
- Air-ends completely designed and produced in our Italian facilities;
- High volumetric yield;
- Maximum reliability;
- Poly-V belt drive that ensures long service life and minimum maintenance;
- Versions with dryer;
- Variable speed versions for energy saving;
- Suitable for intense and non-stop operation;
- Low installation cost;
- Compact design;
- Ease of maintenance.
Besides the fully-assembled product, NU AIR offers a wide range of air-ends, intake regulators, thermostatic valves and accessories for the assembly of rotary compressors.